martes, 23 de mayo de 2017

A PHOTOGRAPH.

(150 words)


This photo was taken two years ago. Endy was my dearest cat. It's not with us anymore. He passed away last year in June. We are still so sad about this. It had a sudden kidney illness and doctors and us weren't able to do anything for him. We were devastated as it died.
Today I remember the good memories and moments we spent together, playing in the house, cuddling on the sofa or running with its stuffed dog for catching it. This photo was taken when it was about a year of age (7 years in cat's lives) He liked to purr so loud and move its paws asking for some pampering. We loved it so much. Here it is, on my bed, looking at me with its bright eyes
This photo is very important for me, because it's one of the most representative images I have from those playing times.
I remember, one day, efter its death, one of my students told me something I will never forget.
"Miss, you loved it so much and it had a wonderful life with you. Many other cats will never have a life like that in the world: You cuddled him, gave it good food, a good home, medical care and a lot of love"
And that is true. Indeed. So I'm not sad anymore, because as it is written in "The Little Prince", what makes friends so unique for us, is the time and love we dedicate to them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario