domingo, 16 de abril de 2017

EXPECTATIONS FOR A NEW SEMESTER.


This semester, I’m taking some new subjects such as mathematics and botanical resources. I hope everything is fine with my marks and results by the end of term.
My favorite subject is “biology”, and this semester, I’m working with some new students to help them to improve their results and get used to the different tasks..
I would love to participate in some extra activity like sports or music, but I’m not sure about my free time. 
I would like to go and watch new places, looking for ideas to my projects in class. University trips are very useful for that and I hope this semester is plenty of new experiences and landscapes for learning and studying.
Last year I was invited to work on some lectureships and that was a wonderful experience. I would really like to do it again this semester.  

I hope this new term is full of success for me and everyone. 

5 comentarios:

  1. https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=379684311467723791#editor/target=post;postID=3517923067164424332;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname

    ResponderEliminar
  2. http://valarmorghulissss.blogspot.cl/2017/04/my-expectations-for-this-semester.html

    ResponderEliminar